Here you will find various programs I have written over the years and decided to release. They are for a selection of platforms, although in most cases they are cross-platform. Visit the individual pages to find out details.
These programs have all been tested using both Windows & Mono
under Linux, and are all intended to be cross-platform.
- d'Hondt PR Calculator
- Calculates election results based on the d'Hondt seat allocation formula. Since extended to include web-based versions.
- SprigFern puzzle solver
- A program written to create & solve Futoshiki number puzzles.
- IconSharp Icon editor
- Icon editor
- Stopwatch utility I wrote because my WindowsCE (aka Windows Mobile) mobile phone did not include a decent timing program. Aimed at Windows Mobile v6.x, but should also work with earlier variants such as PocketPC 2003/v5.x
- Server Side Includes file parser. Written in C.
No longer maintained
These are projects I consider abandoned because I no longer have any interest in their original objective, and if I was to regain such interest I would most likely rewrite them from scratch. They are included here for historical reasons only.
- Front-end for editing Lighttpd config files. Written in Python using wxPython.
- Assign aliases (e.g.
rev-2.4b) to Subversion revision numbers.
Written using Python.
I can be emailed at
, although these days I tend not to use e-mail and as a result only check my account occasionally.